A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view. – Wilma Askinas
- I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change. – Abdul Kalam
- Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them. – Henry Ford
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. – Albert Einstein
- Those who fall in love with practice without science are like a sailor who enters a ship without a helm or a compass, and who never can be certain whither he is going. – Leonardo da Vinci
- The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks youre completely amazing.
- History is more or less bunk. – Henry Ford
- Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career. – Abdul Kalam
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. – Mahatma Gandhi
- I’m Cancer… We people rock!